Response to COVID-19
With Phase 3 looming on August 7, I want to make sure I am keeping y'all up to date on how Styled By Sofia will continue to ensure the health and wellbeing of all clients!
Following guidance from the CDC, OSHA, and EPA, I will continue to maintain the following practices for myself and my clients after Phase 2 is lifted:
Workers will wear face coverings at all times, and when possible maintain a distance of six (6) feet of another person.
Each session will be limited to three (3) persons including the stylist rendering services
Clients will wear face coverings unless they are receiving makeup application or if a face covering cannot be worn while hair is being styled
Workers and clients must sanitize hands prior to services being rendered
Surfaces, products, and receptacles utilized during a session will be sanitized before, in between, and after each separate client receiving services.
I will be following the exceptions laid out in Executive Order 147:
Exceptions. This Executive Order does not require Face Coverings for-and a Face
Covering does not need to be worn by-a worker, customer, or patron who:
1. Should not wear a Face Covering due to any medical or behavioral condition or
disability (including, but not limited to, any person who has trouble breathing,
or is unconscious or incapacitated, or is otherwise unable to put on or remove
the face covering without assistance);
2. Is under eleven ( 11) years of age;
3. Is actively eating or drinking;
4. Is strenuously exercising;
5. Is seeking to communicate with someone who is hearing-impaired in a way that
requires the mouth to be visible;
6. Is giving a speech for a broadcast or to an audience;
7. Is working at home or is in a personal vehicle;
8. Is temporarily removing his or her Face Covering to secure government or
medical services or for identification purposes;
9. Would be at risk from wearing a Face Covering at work, as determined by local,
state, or federal regulations or workplace safety guidelines;
10. Has found that his or her Face Covering is impeding visibility to operate
equipment or a vehicle; or
11. Is a child whose parent, guardian, or responsible person has been unable to place
the Face Covering safely on the child's face.
Anyone who declines to wear a Face Covering for these reasons should not be required
to produce documentation or any other proof of a condition.